Saturday 6 May 2017

BBC Radio Bristol

Once again (for what I believe is the 4th time!) I appeared on the Steve Yabsley show to talk about Eurovision!

We started off about talking about the history of the contest before having a small reminisce about last year's contest and the fact that I was at this year's UK Eurovision selection show. Right at the end I talk about some of the ones to watch out for, as well as the BIG fave (I wonder who that could be?!?!?!?)

Remember that in the UK both semis are on BBC Four (Tuesday and Thursday) and the final on BBC One.
As well as the final you can vote for your fave in semi final 1 too !

I will try and get an mp3 of the interview on the site in a few weeks time but while you wait you can listen to it on the bbc website! Here is the link for the iplayer, which will be available for 4 weeks after the date of transmission.
My bit starts around the 36 min mark... here


No comments:

Post a Comment